Moving Furniture/Moving Sofa Through a Doorway

My new suite has a sofa 2100x94x99, and two chairs 99x94x99.

The doorway is 1940x73.  The clearance into the hallway is 100, and into the room 3650.

Will I be able to get these into the room without dissembling the furniture?

Hi Gloria
I'm sorry I'm not understanding the measurements. 2100 , 1940 , are these centimeters are they suppose to be 210, 194, If so are there any sharp turns before or after entry? Can the legs come off? And can the doors come off the hinges. Normally when delivering a sofa the height of the sofa has to be smaller in number than the width of the door if its higher than that number and there is also a turn than no it won't fit.
But if there is room on either side of the door and its a straight in right to where you want it and the legs come off and the arm height is lower than the height of the back of the sofa then you have a chance. Either a diagram of the path or the name of the furniture so I can have a visual to help that would be great. Hope I helped a little sorry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few