Moving Furniture/Will a sofa that comes in 2 parts fit through my access points?

Question
Hi I'm trying to figure out if a sofa will be manoeuvrable through my front door, along a hallway, then through a door on the left and finally into the living room.

The sofa dimensions (it's a 'chaise' style that comes in 2 parts):
Part 1. Width: 168cm; Height: 91cm, Depth 106cm
Part 2. Width:101cm; Depth 160, Height 91cm

The front door is 180cm (H) x 75cm (W)

This leads straight onto a hallway 240cm (H) x 100cm (W) x 300cm (L)

At the end of the hallway on the left is the living room door 185cm (H) X 74cm (W)

We are assuming we will have to up end the parts to swing them in but could you figure out if we have enough 'swinging' space?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Li
Here's the thing because both pieces standing up are smaller than the height of the door you have a chance. The arm height on both pieces need to be lower than the height in the back and the arm height needs to be smaller than the width of the doors. As long as that happens your good to go. Plus check to see if the legs come off that will help in maneuvering. Also if your seeing this online please call them up to find out the true height of the sofa. They don't give the measurements from wood to wood. They measure from floor to top of cushion. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer