Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

Question

I'm really struggling to work out if my sofa will fit through my tiny front door.

The door is 74cm width and 176cm height.

The sofa is 179 cm width, 88 cm diameter and 88 cm height. The diagonal depth is 107cm if that helps.

Many thanks,

Emma

Answer
Hi Emma
I'm so sorry. It took so long for me to respond
You need to find out if the legs come off. Plus if you looked online for this piece the measurements for the height will be off. Best to call them to ask what the height of the sofa from wood to wood. Not from floor to top of cushion.
Find out if the arm height is lower than the height of the back.
Also make sure there is only a tiny door to go through. No sharp turns.
A pic of the sofa or the name so I can see the sofa would be great or a diagram of the apt.
With the numbers you gave me No the sofa will not fit.
But, If and I say if the people delivering the furniture are pro's and the arm height is lower than the back and there is room on either side of entry for rotation of the sofa than you have a chance. Its the best I can do Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness . Again sorry Emma  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer