Moving Furniture/Sofa fit in 36 x 80 doorway

Question
Can you please advise if a sofas/love set 90w x 38d x 38h and 66w x38d x 38h(these are online measurements) fit in a doorway of 36 x 80? Our doorway has a hallway in front.

Answer
Hi Cindy
Your good to go. Normally online the height measurements are given from the floor to the tippy tippy top of the cushion. See if you can find out if the legs come off and ask them for the true height of the furniture, (from wood to wood). This is going straight in no sharp turns ?
That would be your only problem, other than that I think your good to go. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer