Moving Furniture/Couch through door

Question
I have ordered a couch with dimensions: 82"W x 40"D x 37"H. This is the link: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/catalog/product.aspx?id=4000138

Doorway to apartment is 32" x 80", do you think this will fit through the doorway?

Answer
Hi Justin
Here's the thing. The legs I'm pretty sure come off and the cushions can be pressed down. And the arms are lower than the back so as long as you have no sharp turns before or after entry you should be fine. As long as the above is true. If the legs don't come off you'll have a difficult time. Also if your handy with a drill the wood bottom I think is held with 10 screws if you unscrew the bottom off than you will have no problem getting it in. Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer