Moving Furniture/Couch through door

I have ordered a couch with dimensions: 82"W x 40"D x 37"H. This is the link:

Doorway to apartment is 32" x 80", do you think this will fit through the doorway?

Hi Justin
Here's the thing. The legs I'm pretty sure come off and the cushions can be pressed down. And the arms are lower than the back so as long as you have no sharp turns before or after entry you should be fine. As long as the above is true. If the legs don't come off you'll have a difficult time. Also if your handy with a drill the wood bottom I think is held with 10 screws if you unscrew the bottom off than you will have no problem getting it in. Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few