Moving Furniture/Couch fitting thrust doorway

I just purchased a couch that is 74 length x 40 depth x 37 height. I need to know if it will fit thru the doorway of my daughters room. The doorway is approx 29 inches wide and 80 inches high. We can take the door off, if that helps since it opens to the inside. Please help , delivery is in 2 days. If it won't fit I need to cancel.

Hi Ghazala
As long as the arms are lower in height then the back. Your fine. Since the sofa length is smaller than the height of the door you'll be able to stand up and rotated. If you bought this online you might want to find out if the legs come off and the true height of the sofa. From wood to wood. The online height measures from floor to the top of the cushion. Hope this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few