Moving Furniture/Will the couches fit?

I am looking at buying a couch and a loveseat.  I wanted to know if they would fit through the door before I purchased them. The door opening is 36x79. The loveseat dimensions are 66x38x38 and the couch dimensions are 92x38x38. Links: and

Hi Jared
Both should be fine as long as there are no sharp turns before or after entry. The sofa is very heavy will this be going to a second floor or is this a first floor entrance. Due the weight of a reclining sofa maneuvering the piece makes it that much harder. To get another inch see if you can take the door of its hinges. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few