Moving Furniture/Door/Couch

Question
Hi!  We are interested in a couch that has the following dimensions: 88" width, 43" depth, and 32" height (and apparently 30" with the legs removed).  The door is 31" wide.  We are wondering if it will fit through the door.  Please let us know ASAP, the couch is on hold just for the day.  It is on a really good sale and we love it, so we are hopeful it will work!

Answer
Hi Katie
As long as there are no sharp turns before or after entry the only number we should care about is the height of the sofa to the width of your doorway. So you said the door is 31 and with the legs off the sofa is 30 that means it should fit with no problem. To make things easier before they enter with the wrapped sofa. You can always ask them to make a hole big enough for you with your clean hands not the drivers, they'll be dirty from holding onto the plastic and just pull all loose cushions off to make the couch lighter and less bulky . Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer