Moving Furniture/Fitting a sofa through an entry door

Hello, will a sofa with dimensions of W: 86 in X D: 44 in X H: 44 in fit through an entry door that is
W: 36in  x H: 76 in. Thank you

Hi Alicia
With those numbers the answer is no. You need to find out the true height of the sofa. Find out if the legs come off and what the height is from wood to wood. Also this would have to go straight in no sharp turns. Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few