Moving Furniture/SOFA DELIVERY

I want to buy a sofa with the following dimensions:
Height 89 cm (feet will come off to shave around 12 cm off but note that the 2 armrest sides are as high as the back so less room to wiggle round corners which is the problem)

Width or length of sofa 184 cm

Depth 98 cm

Door measurements 73 cm wide x 195 cm high, diagonal 204 cm.

Narrowest corridor measurements are 78cm wide. Height no problem.

I have done a mock up and failed to get passed the front door.

Do you think I have the slightest chance of getting this through?!

Hi Hugo
When the arms are the same height as the back there is no maneuvering at all. If the door is even 1/16 smaller than the height of the sofa it will not fit. One choice if you really want that sofa is to have disassembled. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few