Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit?

Hi, I am looking to but a sofa which is 215w x 94d x 98h, but im not sure if it will pass through the door which is 194h x 79w.  Thanks for your help.

Hi Donna
First thing we need to do is find out if the legs come off and the true height of the sofa. When buying online the dimensions they give you are for where your going to put it. Not for delivery purposes. The height they give are from the floor to the tippy tippy top of the cushions which in our case can be taken off or pushed down. So we need to know the height with the legs off and from wood to wood.
Next you need to make sure there are no sharp turns before or after the entry ways. Now if the height of the sofa is still a little bit higher than the width of the door there is still a chance as long as the arms are lower than the height of the back you can maneuver the piece.
But if this is the height and still no sharp turns then this piece will not fit through.
There are disassembly companies that might be in your area that take furniture apart. Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few