Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit

I would like to purchase a sofa with the following H88cm D92cm W255cm. Height is with cushions slightly higher than frame.  My door frame is W89cm question is will the sofa be able to fit...

Hi Cat
Here's the thing. We need to know if the legs come off and the true height of the sofa. Wood to Wood. Not to the top of the cushion. How much do we gain when we press down on the cushion.
Plus if the legs come off you'll be gaining even more room. But, be careful make sure there are no sharp turns before or after entry. Now the arms also will have to be lower than the back of the sofa cause if its straight in no turns but the numbers are still to high as long as the arms are lower there is a chance the delivery men can maneuver the sofa through the entry. Hope this helps. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few