Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit

I am concerned my sofa will not fit through my door -
The door is only 72CM wide and 195CM high.  My sofa is 98CM HEIGHT/215 WIDTH/94CM DEPTH.  Or I could get the 2 seater which is 184cm width instead... please help as even the sofa company can't seem to answer this question!!

Hi Kelli
The 2 seater will fit but not the bigger one. If you bought this online you need to call them to find out if the legs come off and what the height measurement is from wood to wood. Now you also have to be careful are there any sharp turns before or after the entry way. Are you going up any stairs ? If the arm height is lower than the back height you'll have no problem with the smaller one, the bigger one might get in that would also depend on the experience the drivers have. It would be a little more work. You also have to make sure the sofa can stand up which means the ceiling would have to be 15inches higher than the 85 inches the sofa is. so the ceiling has to be at least 102 inches. Hope this helps Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few