Moving Furniture/Will Sofa Fit Through Door?

Question
I would like to purchase a couch that is 95"L x 49"D x 39"H. The opening of my door is 32"D and 78"H. I am afraid it will not fit. What do you think?

Answer
Hi Melanie
If your buying this online the measurements they give especially the height number is from the floor to the top of the cushion. We need to find out if the legs come off and if they do we need to know the height wood to wood. You'll have to call them for that info or send me a pic of the sofa. Now if the number for the height doesn't change then no it will not fit. But if we can bring that height number to maybe 35 and the arm height is lower than the back and there are no sharp turns before or after the entry and you have pro's delivering then yes you have a chance. Also see if you can take the door off the hinges give you at least 1 1/2 inches. Hope this helps Melanie. I also have colleagues out there so if you would like I can get you in touch with a disassembly service. Cost a little more but everything fits. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer