Moving Furniture/Big Couch - Nervous

Question
I have a couch being delivered. It is 106"W x 38"D x 31"H

The elevator is 76" w x 54" D x $102"H to bottom of a skirted valance hanging from the ceiling of the elevator and there is a higher ceiling inside of the valance that is another 4.5 inches so the total height inside the valance is 106.5

will they be able to maneuver this couch into that space? At first when I measured I was sure and now I'm worried as the delivery draws close.

Answer
Hi Nicole
Hopefully you have stairs the guys can go up. You never gave me the size of the door to the elevator. Width and height
The elevator height is to low. I'll explain. As your looking at your computer screen you'll notice that the measurement from top to bottom lets say 15 inches but if you go to the top left corner and go to the opposite side to the bottom corner you'll notice the difference in numbers. Same thing with your sofa. Due to the door being lower than the length of the sofa that means you'll have to tilt the sofa to get it in. For you to stand the sofa back up you'll need a clearance of about 115 inches. I'm sorry. Peace Love and Happiness.  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer