Moving Furniture/will a chair fit through a doorway

I am trying to decide whether to buy a chair for a new home office, and it is important that it be able to fit through the door. The door opening is 30", but with the door on the hinges it is more like 28.25".

Here are the dimensions of the chair: CHAIR
L 95 cm  D 96 cm  H 76 cm  SH 38 cm
Bed: 74 x 200 cm  (it unfolds to a bed, and the seat back also tilts back).
The website with a picture is here:

I know it is going to be close, and I don't have confidence in my own calculations

Thanks in advance!

Hi Lisa
First , after looking at the picture I swear those arms can come right off. But if they didn't you still won't have a problem. The chair will turned sideways and the top portion will go through the door first and rotated . There's really only one way the chair won't fit is if you have narrow hallways before and after the entry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few