Moving Furniture/Will my new sofabed fit through the doors?

Hi Paul,

The sofabed dimensions are:

Width: 167cm
Depth: 93cm
Height: 89cm

Doorway height: 200cm
Doorway width: 78cm

I dont think there's any way the sofa will fit through, but I'm hoping you will be able to tell me differently...

Thanks so much in advance!

Best regards,

Hi Laura
As long as the arms are lower in height then the back and the hallways are wider than 89cm. Your good to go. Because the length of the sofa is smaller than the height of the doorway it is able to be stood up and rotated through the doorway. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few