Moving Furniture/Will this sectional fit?

Question
Hello,

I am looking to buy a used sectional sofa but not sure it will fit in the door.  Here are the dimensions of each piece:

Chaise: 41"w X 62"d x 36"h
Armless loveseat:  64" w X 38"d x 36"h
Left Sofa: 92"w X 38"d X 36"h

My door is 79"h x 32"w.

The door is in our garage and has open space to the left and right of the door.  Additionally it is about 6-10in up from the concrete floor in the basement.  Inside the door there is a wall to the right of the opening, but is open to the left and goes back 4 feet.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Answer
Hi Dan
The LAF sofa will be your problem. First, If your looking online at the measurements be sure to call the company to see if the legs come off and what the true height of the back is from wood to wood. I still don't think it will be enough though. See the LAF sofa has that corner seat and at that corner seat you will have two sides with the backs the same height which makes it very hard to maneuver through doorways. If the height is not smaller than the width of the door it won't go through. I'm not even getting to turns. The laf is a big piece and if you have any sharp turns before or after entry that also is a problem. If the height of the sofa is smaller than the width of the door you'll make it through the door but you might want to get back to me with a little diagram of the way to the basement. I'm sorry I couldn't understand if its straight in or to the left or downstairs. Just need a little more info. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer