Moving Furniture/Sofa fitment

Question
Hello
I am in the process of buying a Leather Italia sofas. The measurements of the first sofa is 92X43DX39. The legs are removable. I intend to use white glove delivery. The width of the door is 31 in. Would this large sofa fit thru the room door? There are no turns.

The second sofa is also Leather Italia sofa. It measures 92X39X36. Legs are removable. Would this sofa fit?

Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi Wajeeh
It all depends on the measurement after the legs are off and also the height of the arms need to be lower than the back . If the measurements come closer to 33 inches and the arms are lower than the back and there is room before and after entry to maneuver sofa then yes it should fit. Any sharp turns before or after entry and any narrow hallway before or after entry will prevent you from maneuvering the sofa. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer