Moving Furniture/Corner Sofa

Floor Plans
Floor Plans  
The width of my door is 75cm Whilst the height is 200cm.

The sofa that i'm considering purchasing can be found at the following link:

The dimensions are:

Height=94cm, Width=287cm and 204cm, Depth = 98cm

I've also attached the living room floor plans at 10% scale.

I'm really struggling to work this out so your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Craig
Your problem is the hallway and the right turn into the room. From your layout that's a hallway to the room and you have to turn to the right. Neither piece wiil fit. I'll explain. If your looking at your computer screen you'll notice the height from top to bottom is lets say 15 inches but from top corner on one side to the bottom corner on the other side is about 8 to 10 inches longer same thing when you look at your sofa. If you have to lean the sofa or even turn the sofa you will need between 10 to 15 inches wider then the actually size of the piece. Plus the corner piece will have 23 sides that are the same height which makes it hard to maneuver . Also looking at the plans it would help if you showed me the front door entry.
You also have a disassembly service I think in your area
Hope I was able to help sorry it wasn't the news you were looking for. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few