Moving Furniture/Couch through door

I am wondering if this couch:
will fit through a 30 in door.

The depth is 37 in and the length is 27.  Width is not an issue.

Hi Shane
I would actually need to know the height of the sofa and the length of the sofa part and the chaise. From the pic I don't see a problem. But I would be very careful buying someone's used fabric sofa. Always make sure to have it cleaned. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few