Moving Furniture/Will couch fit through door?

We would like help!  Our front door is 36 inches wide from side to side in the opening. We want to purchase the couch below. Will it fit through the front door?
4717 Sundance Sofa
Height 38.5", Width 110", Depth 51.5"
Inside: Width 95", Depth 24"
Seat Height 21", Arm Height 26.5"

COM Requirement: 27 yds
COL Requirement: 486 sq. ft.

Also Available: 4714-2 Sundance Loveseat

The dimensions we display are approximate.

Hi Swilson
From what I remember this sofa's legs do not come off. Well built piece of furniture. But here's the thing, there will be pro's delivering your sofa and the way the arms are and the gap between the legs it will be tough but I'm pretty sure your good. You need to make sure there is room on either side of the entry for maneuvering and see about taking the door off the hinges just to make it easier, and if the seat cushions are removable take them off the sofa before entry. More room for maneuvering. Hope I helped Peace Love and Happiness
P.S. Any sharp turns, stairways ,narrow hallways low ceiling will not fit.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few