Moving Furniture/Will it fit?

One of my door frames is 30.5" wide and the minimum length as stated on the website is 32". Can we angle it to make it work?

Please help,

Hi Christina
First, not enough info, but I'll try to help. The internet could sometimes be a little deceiving. The measurements for the height of the sofa is usually from the floor to the top of the cushion. Try to call the company to see if the legs come off or can the cushions be pressed down. All you need is an inch or so. If the arms are lower than the back shouldn't be a problem. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few