Moving Furniture/Will it fit?

Question
Hello,

One of my door frames is 30.5" wide and the minimum length as stated on the website is 32". Can we angle it to make it work?

Please help,

Christina

Answer
Hi Christina
First, not enough info, but I'll try to help. The internet could sometimes be a little deceiving. The measurements for the height of the sofa is usually from the floor to the top of the cushion. Try to call the company to see if the legs come off or can the cushions be pressed down. All you need is an inch or so. If the arms are lower than the back shouldn't be a problem. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer