Moving Furniture/Fitting sofa through staggered access/narrow door frame

Question
Entrance to bedroom
Entrance to bedroom  

Room leading to bedroom
Room leading to bedroo  
I would like to know if the following sofa measuring
W 176cmxd92cm-160cm xh94cm
The access is staggered and I'm not sure how to know if it will fit....very lost
The height  of doorway  is 195cm and width is 71cm at the narrowest. Logic to me says it won't fit? Help!

Answer
Hi Jemma
If the sofa is smaller in length then the height of the door and the arms are lower than the back of the sofa then your good to go.Also find out if the legs come off, and upon delivery request to the drivers that they make a little hole in the plastic and remove the cushions to make it easier to bring through. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer