Moving Furniture/parker knoll sofa

Question
QUESTION: Parker Knoll sofa - Faversham, H99cm W233cm D100cm,(these are the measurements in their catalogue) measurements include legs and cushions, legs and cushions can be taken off.
Door W75cm H94cm, entry is straight through back door, straight through lounge door, both doors same measurement, will this sofa fit through my doors please, don't want to purchase if will not fit, thank you for you help. x

ANSWER: Hi Shona
I took a look at the sofa are you sure the legs come off? If they come off and the cushions can be pressed down your good to go. Now here in the states the internet sites gives the heights of sofas from floor to top of cushion. Not to the end of the wood. I wasn't able to see the back off the sofa but I'm pretty sure the back is lower than the 99cm its showing. You should call the company. If the legs don't come off it can still work but a little more difficulty in maneuvering . Now I just noticed your numbers for your door and I'm hoping you just made in error because if not your trying to tell me your door is the size of a box. That's not true is it. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Hi Paul, thanks for your answer,oops sorry, door measure is 1.95metre h,74cm w ,yes legs do come off, also cushions. the measure without the cushions is height 31 inches.hope you can help .x

Answer
Hi Shona
Without the legs you should be fine. Upon delivery ask the delivery men to remove all cushions before entry. Make a hole in the plastic and remove the cushions. Hopefully you'll get experienced deliverymen. Not as easy as you might think. Make sure the sofa is tood up with the arms facing entry. Bring bottom arm through first slightly tilting sofa opposite way. Once arm halfway through start to rotate. Once in start bringing that side up while you bring the other side down. Just make sure those legs come off. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer