Moving Furniture/SOFA BED THROUGH DOOR

Question
DESPERATE
COUCH IS 80 INCHES LONG, 36 INCHES IN DEPTH, BACK IS 32 INCHES HIGH AND ARM HEIGHT IS 24

DOOR IS 30 X 80

WILL IT FIT???, SUPPOSED TO MOVE IT IN 2 DAYS AND REALIZED I MAY HAVE A PROBLEM
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Answer
Hi Colleen.
If its straight through, no sharp turns no stairs no elevator and all you have to do is go through a doorway. Then yes it will fit. There needs to be room on either side of the entry way for maneuvering. To make things easier see if the legs come off and always ask the deliverymen to unhinge your door for easier access in. A lot of companies do this for you , doesn't hurt to ask. Easy to take door off. Would give you a little more room. If your having trouble stand sofa up with arms facing the entry. Slowly bring bottom arm through entry while leaning the top portion just a little the other way. Once arm is halfway through proceed to rotate while bringing that half up while you bring the other side down. Once through repeat rotation. In like Flynn Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer