Moving Furniture/Sofa fit

I do hope you can help me. I am wanting to purchase a sofa in the Laura Ashley sale which ends tomorrow and have only today wondered whether it will go through the door into my lounge. The door in question is 29" (74cm) wide and 78"(198cm) high. The sofa is 101cm high, 156cm wide and 96cm in depth. I am desperate as my husband due to ill health is unable to help me. Thank you.

Hi Jan
The sofa should fit no problem. As long as the arms are lower then the back . If they are the delivery men will stand it on one arm and rotate the sofa through the entry. Also check to see if the legs come off. Will help upon delivery. Best wishes to you and your husband. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few