Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through my door

Question
QUESTION: Hello I have just purchased a sofa that will be delivered on Monday you can find it on this link http://mto.lauraashley.com/uk/furniture/sofas/fabric/shape/300049-101058/calling

it is from laura ashley anyway ive measured the sofa from the floor to the back so sideways and with the legs its 75cm. without the legs its 66cm however the legs don't come off.
My front door is 76cm wide so im hoping that should fit ok but then there is a staircase which is 88cm wide so its wide enough so it has to go up this stair case and then the bedroom we want this sofa in that bedroom door is only 72 cm wide is it going to be possible can i still squeeze the sofa through by first fitting the legs and putting it in diagonally? or do you think it wont fit??? please let me know thanks sausan

ANSWER: Hi Sausan
I was able to get to the home page but unable to see what style sofa you have purchased.. You talk about a 2 seater sofabed I think you'll have trouble. But that doesn't mean it won't make it. Fit through front door as long as no sharp turns. Its the second door. See if you can take the door of the hinges and pull off all the cushions that are not attached.
Here's a check off list. Is the furniture going straight in? Are there any sharp turns? Any narrow hallways? At top of stairs do  you make a left or right turn? Is the ceiling height low at the top of the stairs. Are the arms lower than the back of the sofa? Does the sofa have to make a turn halfway down the hallway? Get back to me with the name of the sofa so maybe I can take a better look. If not best of luck on Monday. Peace Love and Happiness

Callington Laura Ashley
Callington Laura Ashle  

Dimensions
Dimensions  
QUESTION: Hi there thank you so much for responding it's called a Callington Laura Ashley upholstered two seater sofa bed  the furniture is going straight up the stairs then at the landing it needs to make almost a u turn to the room to the right there is another room to the left as well which u could back into that rooms door way is  75 cm the hallway is  as wide as the stair case at 92 cm I just measured again and the ceiling height is 230 cm the door height is 200 cm so u could stand the sofa up at the landing as the sofa is 175cm long and then take it in sideways again
The arms are lower then the back definitely I have attached two pictures of the sofa one of the dimensions and one so you can see what it looks like
There are no more turns the sofa has to make it just needs to go straight through the front door up the stairs then turn left or get it to stand up and then take it to the left and turn it sideways
I just measured the doorway again the doorway is 74.5 cm so almost 75 cm but then the door comes in which makes it 73 but if u measure from the door past the doorway to the wall then it's 77 cm
Anyway let me know if we an squire it in without removing door hinges I really don't know how to remove a door
I've also copy and pasted the whole description of the sofa below:

PRODUCTDELIVERY & RETURNS
Displaying classical yet simple styling, the Callington fixed cover sofabed with valance detail is versatile enough to complement any room setting.
Choose from a select Laura Ashley fabric range
Fibre filled seat and back cushion
Frame includes hardwoods
Seat and back cushions are non reversible
Metal frame (188cm x 119cm extended)
Foam mattress (183cm x 113cm x 6cm)
Dimensions:   H92cm W175cm D92cm

Thanks a lot
Sausan

Answer
Hi Sauson
Thank you for the pics. Doors can and should be taken off by the deliverymen. Takes a second.  I believe your good to go enjoy the new furniture. If possible can you send me a pic of the front entry just want to make sure there is enough room for maneuvering the sofa through Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer