Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit doors?

Question
We are about to purchase a Luigi Large Recliner Sofa (H98mm W193mm D96mm) will this go through our doors - Main doorway H194mm W80mm, Lounge doorway H197mm W73mm?

Answer
Hi Vince
Here the thing. The reclining sofa's usually come with the backs off and the deliverymen put them on. Sometimes only the outside chairs do this and not the middle one. Then there's the bottom. If you look closely the bottom of a reclining sofa is a bar in the front and the back and its screwed in to keep 3 separate chairs attached giving you that look of a reclining sofa. You see a reclining sofa is really 3 separate seats that stay attached by 2 bars underneath. Not something the deliverymen do. You would need to have some handy skills. (not much though)Need a drill and a bit. All together the piece is heavy and large and can get damaged. I would call the company and ask a few questions. See if the backs come off . Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer