Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit in my elevator?

I'm trying to see if this sofa will fit into my elevator based on the dimensions. I think I am hoping against reality, but here we go

Length 260cm
Height (of sofa back) 60cm
Width 100cm

Interior Height: 235cm
Interior depth: 150cm
interior width: 180cm
Door height: 205cm
Door width: 105cm

Kind Regards and Many Thanks..I just can't seem to crunch these figures on my own!

Hi Caryn
Very tight Here's the thing. The width of the door is wide enough where the sofa can go through the wide way which means the height of the elevator does not have to be much higher. Look at your tv from up to down the measurements are lets say 40inches but from top corner to the opposite side bottom corner the number are completely different. But the height of the elevator is smaller than the length of the sofa so it won't fit. Does this building not have stairs? Sorry . There are disassembly services cost a little more but guaranteed to fit.
Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few