Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit into my house

Question
My doorway is 76.25 High, 82" diagonal height and 29.5 wide.  The hallway is 37" Can we fit a 6ft long, 32" high, 36" deep sofa in?

Answer
Hi Debbie
From what you've written the doorway height is 76 inches and the sofa is 72 inches in length as long as the arms are lower then the height of the sofa your ok. BUT, you only gave me half a story. There's a hallway which would lead me to believe there might be a sharp turn or 2 doorways. Besides to make things a little easier see if the legs come off. The sofa will have to be stood on one arm and rotated through the entry. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer