Moving Furniture/Modular corner sofa

Modular corner sofa
Modular corner sofa  
I have a long hallway 73cm wide and a front room with a doorway opening of 68cm. The corner sofa comes in 5 modular pieces I'm rather confident the arm and mid sections will fit but the corner section measures: Height 73cm Depth 95cm Width 95cm
If I get confirmation that the feet come off bringing the height to 68cm would I make the turn from the hallway into the front room with the D/W being 95cm?

Many thanks

Hi Simone
First the legs do come off. The wedge piece will be a little tough It needs to be stood directly up and rotated through the door. Before you get to the hallway are there any sharp turns or narrow doorways that might affect entry. Also check about the height. They could be giving you measurements to the top of the cushion not to the end of the wood. Find out before ordering. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few