Moving Furniture/Two piece corner sofa

I wondered if you can help I'm planning to purchase a two piece corner sofa second hand. It will be a friend of mine bringing it to mine and we will not have professional movers and will not be able to afford them.

The door is 70cm x 198 - I also have a slightly wider front door 77cm x 198cm although it would have to go through an internal door that is the narrower width.

The sofa splits into two parts both are H85cm x W90cm and the two lengths are L140 L190.

Please let me know if you think this is possible? I have included a picture!

Hi Harriet
Are we sure the height of the sofa is 85cm. If so No it won't fit. Are there any legs at the bottom that come off? I could tell you about having it disassembled but that would cost more than a delivery. Have to stay with any sofa with a height of no more than 69 cm. Or any sofa that's not longer than the height of the entry way. Sorry Harriet Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few