Moving Furniture/Will the sofa fit?

The hallway with living room entrance
The hallway with livin  
Hello. I'd like to buy a sofa that measures 201cm x 81cm x 50cm. My hallway is 77cm wide, with high ceilings. The sofa would be brought through the front door into the hallway, and after about 3m it would then have to go left, through the doorway into the living room. The living room doorway is only 197cm high. So 4cm too low to take it in standing upright.

Do you think it might get through?
Thank you

Hi James
I'm sorry James but anything lower than the door will fit other than that you will have to get it disassembled. The hallway is to narrow for the sofa to turn to face the door. Is this the only way in? If so here is a website I'm not sure if there close to you but the name is they disassemble furniture in the UK. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few