Moving Furniture/Will the sofa fit?

Question
The hallway with living room entrance
The hallway with livin  
Hello. I'd like to buy a sofa that measures 201cm x 81cm x 50cm. My hallway is 77cm wide, with high ceilings. The sofa would be brought through the front door into the hallway, and after about 3m it would then have to go left, through the doorway into the living room. The living room doorway is only 197cm high. So 4cm too low to take it in standing upright.

Do you think it might get through?
Thank you

Answer
Hi James
I'm sorry James but anything lower than the door will fit other than that you will have to get it disassembled. The hallway is to narrow for the sofa to turn to face the door. Is this the only way in? If so here is a website I'm not sure if there close to you but the name is sofaassist.com they disassemble furniture in the UK. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer