Moving Furniture/Will Sofa Fit Through Door

I'm wondering whether this sofa will fit through a 35" door. The sofa is 37 inches high x 49 inches deep x 91 inches wide. I tried creating a 2-D paper model and it doesn't appear that it would fit on an angle. Here is the link to the sofa: If the link doesn't appear, it's "Aiden Multiple Brown Sofa" on Overstock. The main issue I see is that the arms of the sofa are prominent, which interferes with angling. I also verified with Overstock that the 37" height is the back of the sofa, not including the cushions. All the cushions are removable. I've read on forums that dimensions are sometimes inflated, so I'm hoping that's the case. Any advice is appreciated.

I hope I will be able to help :)

To be 100% certain all measurements of the sofa should be less than what the measurements of the clearance, however facts such as shape of the sofa, arms and back that will allow sofa to be tilted and or passed through the door diagonally makes a big difference.

According to your measurements they do not look too promising, but same time not as mission
impossible - depends on the shape of the sofa.

As per picture of the sofa I think back should be possible to fit in first stanidng and that will give you those few inches clearance - or arms first - you may be fine - try to measure those details and picture it standing with arms and or beck getting in first.

If you like the sofa it will get inside :). My suggestion will be let the delivery company deliver it and try it, hopefully will fit, in case if it did not fit there are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tel.: 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit