Moving Furniture/Wrapping Furniture

Question
Hello Paul,

My family is preparing to move, and I have furniture that I would like to protect.  I have on hand a few rolls of plastic moving wrap, would it be okay to wrap our (cloth) furniture in this?

Thank you

Answer
Hi Brogan
You will be fine. Sometimes its always good to put cardboard on either side of the arms. The sofa will probably be stood up to make room in the truck so it will be standing on one arm . The cardboard protects it from damages. Don't be cheap with the plastic wrap. Wrap quite a few times. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer