Moving Furniture/Wrapping Furniture

Hello Paul,

My family is preparing to move, and I have furniture that I would like to protect.  I have on hand a few rolls of plastic moving wrap, would it be okay to wrap our (cloth) furniture in this?

Thank you

Hi Brogan
You will be fine. Sometimes its always good to put cardboard on either side of the arms. The sofa will probably be stood up to make room in the truck so it will be standing on one arm . The cardboard protects it from damages. Don't be cheap with the plastic wrap. Wrap quite a few times. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few