Moving Furniture/buying new sofa

Hi I was just wondering if you could help I am thinking of purchasing a new sofa which is H89cm W190cm D91cm my front door measures H197cm W79cm will sofa fit through front door?

Hi Sandra
We need to find out from the store if the legs come off and what the true height of the sofa is. Plus make sure there is room on either side of door for the sofa to maneuver, and find out the height of the arms. Need a visual to see where its going to help you. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few