Moving Furniture/furniture size

QUESTION: I have a 2 piece sectional that is 100" W, 44" D, and 38" H. The other side is 87" W, 44" D, and 38" H. My doorway is about 30-31 " wide, is this possible to fit in there?  Once you get through the door you are in the living room, so there are no sharp turns or anything.

There's always a chance. Can the legs come off? How high are the arms ? They need to be lower than the back . Is there room on either side of the doorway for maneuvering. A pic to see the furniture or the name of the piece would help.
Here is the bigger problem. The piece that makes that corner seat that no one sits on. Well the back on that side is the same height as the height of the back. Which makes it very hard to maneuver. Now a pic would really help. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: I don't believe any of it comes apart except the middle where the corner piece is. The item number is 27801 if that helps I know all of the dimensions are on Mathis brother's. Com. As soon as you get through the doorway the kitchen and living room are right there all open space no more turns or anything

First its a 3 piece sectional not a 2 piece. The two sides are loveseat recliners which actually are 2 chairs together by two metal rods underneath with 8 screws. Besides that the tops on any of the recliners should come right off. The only problem you will have will be with the Wedge. You should call the company and ask them what the true height of the wedge is. From wood to wood. The legs should come off. The two loveseats can be stood up also and rotated through. Hope this helps peace Love and happiness

QUESTION: The 2 pieces are connected on this sectional are connected under the wedge cushion. Should this come apart more than what they are telling me?

Hi Pam

After looking on there website you are correct this is a 2 piece sectional. Need to call the company Find out if the backs come off. The pieces do come apart more but I don't think the delivery drivers are equipped to do it. If you look underneath there are 2 bars that connect the chairs together. If you had a ratchet set you could take it apart. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few