Moving Furniture/Moving sofa into house

Question
Hello Paul,
 Would this sofa pass through?
http://m.sears.ca/product/chateau-daxi-livenza-leather-sofa/602-000014142-U401_4

Our door is 35" by 80" leading into the foyer, the foyer is 63" wide by 77" long by 90" high, we have to turn left into the living room through an arch 41" wide by 81" high, which is beside the entry door, will we be able to bring it through?
Sofa is listed as 93" by 38" by 38". If this is not enough info, what other info do I need to find out?
Thank you so much for your help.

Answer
Hi Saud
My only issue is if this sofa has to stand up it won't be able to. If its the sofa I was looking at the legs come off. The height you really should call the company and ask them what the true height of this sofa is.From wood to wood. You know better than me from what I'm gathering the sofa would need to be stood up and you would need a ceiling height of 115 inches high. Sorry Saud Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer