Moving Furniture/Will reclining couch fit?

Question
I ordered a new couch and now it has occurred to me it may not fit through the front door. Which is the largest door to enter into the house. The front door is 80x36. The couch is 39H x 39D x 89W.Link to website will show pic and dimensions http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Sofas/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Alpen-Ridge-Reclining The front door is my only concern as it leads right into the living room. My current couch seems to measure, with cushions smashed down on the back height, 37H x 39D x 83W. And we got that through the front door when we moved in with a lot of persuasion. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Darrell
Normally reclining sofa's come in pieces. The backs normally can come off. Not saying all recliners. The one thing all sofa recliner do is come apart at the bottom. A reclining sofa is just three seats that are held together by two steel bars underneath. I wouldn't trust the deliverymen to do this and only recommend if your handy with tools. Other than that call RTG and find out if the backs come off before entry and also ask them for the true height of the back. They give the height which includes sometimes puffy cushions.. If not it will be difficult to deliver just because its bulky and heavy. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer