Moving Furniture/Can my sofa fit through my door

Question
Sofa fit through doorway help
Sofa fit through doorw  

I am looking at buying a sofa.  My door is 96 inches high and the width of the inside frame of my door is 34.5 inches.  The sofa that I am looking to buy is 11 feet long but splits in half making each side a little over 5 feet.  At its deepest, the sofa is 5 feet deep and I believe it is 38-40 inches at its tallest.  Can this sofa fit through my door?

Thanks,
Lisa

Answer
Hi Lisa
If they split aprt you should be fine . The pieces seperatly are smaller than the height of the door and when you split them apart each piece should make an L-shape which can be rotated through the door. But you really either need to see it in person or call the company and ask them about the height and if there are some pics of the piece seperatly. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer