Moving Furniture/sofa with small door

Question

I am thinking to buy sofa 34*34*96 . my door is 29*80, will sofa come thro this door ?

Answer
Hi Maitry
I'm sorry not enough info. With what your giving me No it won't fit. Can the legs come off the sofa ? Did you find out the exact height of the sofa (wood to wood)? What is the height of the arms? Is there enough room before and after entry way for maneuvering? Can the door come off the hinges? Are there any sharp turns ? Going up any stairs? Send me a picture of the sofa I can get a better Idea. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer