Moving Furniture/sofa with small door

I am thinking to buy sofa 34*34*96 . my door is 29*80, will sofa come thro this door ?

Hi Maitry
I'm sorry not enough info. With what your giving me No it won't fit. Can the legs come off the sofa ? Did you find out the exact height of the sofa (wood to wood)? What is the height of the arms? Is there enough room before and after entry way for maneuvering? Can the door come off the hinges? Are there any sharp turns ? Going up any stairs? Send me a picture of the sofa I can get a better Idea. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few