Moving Furniture/32x38x87 couch thru a 29 in. doorway?

QUESTION: Hi! My new sofa is 32in. Tall with the legs taken off, 38in. in depth and 87in. wide. My front door is 30 to 32 in(standard door) and there is one doorway(not hallway) that is 29x80. It seems like this should fit at an angle but I would like a second opinion. Thanks in advance

to vague with the numbers have to be more specific. No such thing as standard need to know the exact number of the doorways and any sharp turns or narrow hallways. Also you'll need to find out from the company if the legs come off. If you meant that with the legs off the sofa is 32 high then you'll need the arms to be lower than the width of the door and room on either side of entry for the sofa to fit. If the arms are not low enough this could be a difficult delivery. Just my opinion. If you can send me a pic of the item it could be more helpful. Peace Love and Happiness

QUESTION: Here are pictures. The sofa will come without the legs attached. The front door is 32in. and there is no hallway just one wall attached to the doorway that is 29in.

Hi Shan
You mention a wall attached to the entry way would that mean you have to make a sharp turn. Two doorways are they right after each other do you make a sharp turn. ANY sharp turns in a small area the sofa will not fit.
With the legs off and pro's delivering the sofa if there are no sharp turns this should fit.

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few