Moving Furniture/will 66L x 30H x 36D fit my 29inch wide door?

Question
sofa bed
sofa bed  
I saw this sofa bed on craigslist and I would like to know if it might fit my door. I was wondering if I stand the sofa on its arms will I be able to wiggle it through my door?

Answer
Hi Julian
Tight but it might work. You need room on either side of the entry way for manuevering. The arms need to be lower than the 29 inches if they are not then it won't fit. You'll need to stand sofa on one arm with the back going through entry first by rotating the back through the entry way, hope you won't be the one delivering. By the way take the legs off before delivery. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer