Moving Furniture/92" x 39" x 38" sofa - will it fit 33' wide and 80" height entry door

Question
I am panning to buy 92" x 39" x 38" sofa

http://www.mybobs.com/mercury-2-piece-bob-o-pedic-queen-sleeper-set

Just wondering if it will fit my 33' wide and 80" height entry door?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Darshak
Not much info to work with. The link looks like its for a sectional. So you need to call the company to see if the legs come off and what the true height of the pieces are. From wood to wood. Not floor to top of cushion. Plus be careful if you have any sharp turns before or after entry. Sorry Darshak with the numbers you gave me it probably won't fit. Keep my E-Mail if you need a disassembler to get the items in. That's what I do. sofamanservices@yahoo.com
Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer