Moving Furniture/Buried in heavy awkward stuff.

I need brains over braun. I need to move some large items up and down L turn stairs. I don't have help. I can't get this done in a day. Have tight spaces to maneuver in. I have acquired parents items to store and distribute as they are in assisted living. I move things in and out 2 - 4 times per year. I have a very chaotic house and I have to get organized before I lose my sanity. There is no one to hire, husband has bad back and worse attitude. I'm considering motorized stair climbing hand truck rental, but don't see it locally. I know about making cardboard or blanket slides, slings and using strapping. I used to get things done, but I now have physical limits ,time limits and financial limits. It's inefficient,aggravating and loss producing.This is a major mess, and seriously my husband should not get into it. I'm 200% sure of that. I'm also afraid of spiders.

Hi Lois Lahr
I don't know what your asking me. If you lived anywhere in the New England area I would come and help at no charge but unfortunately you don't live in Mass.. There's not much I can tell you but to call your nearest church or friend and ask for some assistance. I can't tell you how to haul furniture yourself. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few