Moving Furniture/Will my couch fit

Question
I am curious as to whether the couch I would like buy will fit in the elevator and my doorway to my condo.  Measurements for the couch
89x39x33"H with 19"H seat. Seat depth 24".  
Measurements for elevator door 84"H 36"W
Inside elevator 96"H 48" deep 54" W
Apt door 81"H 33" W.  5 foot hallway  as well

Answer
Hi Dave
Can the guys not bring it up the stairs. For a little extra they'll walk up 4 flights for a little more they walk up more. But the elevator  the height is not high enough. You'll have to slant the sofa for it to get under the door of the elevator and when you do that the height of the sofa has just changed. Think of it as a box from top to bottom the height is 20 inches but from top corner to the opposite bottom corner the length is different its longer. Same as the sofa with a sofa that is 89 inches and the depth is 39 inches that elevator for this to fit inside height would need to be about 108 and the depth would need to be about 52 inches.
Now if you make it to the door find out if the legs come off , make sure there are no sharp turns before and after entry and you should be fine. There are disassembly services and sometimes the furniture does come in parts and can be taken apart by your normal delivery company . Give the company a call and find out these questions . Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer