Moving Furniture/Will my couch fit

Question
I am curious as to whether the couch I would like buy will fit in the elevator and my doorway to my condo.  Measurements for the couch
89x39x33"H with 19"H seat. Seat depth 24".  
Measurements for elevator door 84"H 36"W
Inside elevator 96"H 48" deep 54" W
Apt door 81"H 33" W.  5 foot hallway  as well

Answer
Hi Dave
Stairs are not an option? Ok the sofa is longer then the opening of the elevator so you will have to slant the sofa or angle the item to get it past the opening. Once past you'll need to stand it back up. Here's your problem. Think of a box from top to bottom the height is 20 but from right top corner to opposite bottom corner the measurement is longer. So the sofa is 89 and the depth is 39 which means your looking at two angles from top to bottom which would need to be at least 103 to clear and from front to back would need to be 52 to clear. Please remember without seeing the item or the area this all my opinion . Peace Love and Happiness
If you made it to the apt door , find out if the legs come off. If they don't as long as there is room on either side of entry you'll be fine. If they come off no problem. Door also can come off the hinges for additional inches

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer