Moving Furniture/fitting sectional pieces through narrow door

Question
Paul:

We want to get  "Henry" sectional from West Elm for our basement, and are concerned about fitting the pieces through the door.  The furniture dimensions are: (1) loveseat 65"w x 36"d x 30" high, (2) chaise 36"w x 61.5"d x 30"h, and (3) corner 36" sq x 30" h (height measurements are with legs removed). Our door frame is 29" door jamb to door jamb and 80" high. Once through the door, the walls are 36" apart.  There are no turns  -- just straight down.  Would greatly appreciate your advice on whether this will fit.  Many thanks in advance.  Matt

Answer
Hi Matt
From what your telling me is that this is a 3 piece sectional with a chaise at the end. Cause I didn't see the sectional with a chaise. Here's my concern. All pieces are lower than the height of the door , so there able to maneuver through the door and there's plenty of room before the doorway and after for clearance.
Concerns: Usually basements come under the stairs leading to the second floor which makes the ceiling slant which can cause a problem for the pieces to maneuver. The other problem is with the corner piece. If both sides of the back are 30 inches high it makes it virtually impossible to maneuver meaning if it was even a quarter of an inch I don't think it would go.
So I believe the outside pieces have a good chance of getting down but that corner piece I can't see the back of it.  Just checked it again if you go with the 32 piece without the corner piece or instead of a corner go with a armless piece. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer