Moving Furniture/Furtinure through door

Question
We are thinking of buying a Thomasville carina sofa size w-97" d-39  h-37
http://www.thomasville.com/Furniture/All-Furniture/Upholstery-Leather/i318472-Ca

Our door size - clear path is  w -33.5" and h 95". Do you think the sofa will go through. if we do remove the door from its hinges the width then becomes 35".

Answer
Hi Insiya
Because of the sofa's shape it leaves very little room for maneuvering. The arm height and the back height are pretty much the same height even if the legs come off it does not look like 2 inches. But this is online and normally when giving measurements they give from the bottom of the floor to the top of the cushions. I would call the company and ask what the true height is. I'm pretty sure your good to go but always make sure. Never listen to just little old me. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer